A very cool job at a very cool company.
Foursquare is looking for a Marketing Director. If you got the skills and can work in New York – keep reading:
Foursquare is a leader in mobile-based social networking and local content services. Our mobile applications help users meet up with their friends on-the-go and discover exciting things to do in their communities. We're a small company delivering big things, and are looking for great people to help define the future of our company and the industry.
Foursquare is seeking a talented individual to serve as Marketing Director to design and implement a wide range of marketing strategies intended to drive user acquisition. While consumer outreach is the main focus of this role, you will also help develop communication materials for other key constituencies including venues, advertisers and agencies. Your background should demonstrate proven success in creating and delivering high-impact consumer internet marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
This job will be based in our headquarters in downtown New York City. We offer a competitive compensation package including equity options for all employees.
- Design and own overall foursquare marketing strategy and manage day-to-day implementation of programs
- Manage and hone the viral invite path to facilitate user acquisition through friend invites
- Help redesign website calls-to-action and product marketing to drive new registered users
- Develop company approach towards additional avenues of consumer acquisition and brand building, potentially including agency relationships, SEO and SEM efforts, and mobile display advertising programs
- Build company collateral for venues, advertisers, agencies and API developer community to support sales and business development outreach efforts
- Oversee PR and Event marketing efforts
- Help shape internal data reporting needs to allow tracking, iterating and managing data-driven user acquisition programs
- Help define future staffing needs and potentially take on management responsibilities as organization grows
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of relevant experience managing consumer marketing programs in an online or mobile environment and/or ad agency
- An all rounder' with strong analytic skills, creative ideas, and business savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
To apply, please send a resume and a brief email explaining your interest in foursquare. Please put ‘Marketing Director' and your name in the subject line of your email. Thank you!
Click [here] to apply and GOOD LUCK !