Do you feel like it’s time to take a break and get out of town? Well, with lockdown restrictions being eased due to the decline in coronavirus cases, it might just be possible. When you think of places with rich culture, divine food, wine, and a relaxing time, Orange County is undoubtedly bound to come up. When you consider Orange County, you should thoroughly plan your next trip because of everything there is to spend time on. This article will look at some of the most popular places around, including restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions.
- The Dock: More than 1400 reviews have given this magnificent restaurant a five-star rating. It’s located in Newport Beach, and according to OpenTable, it’s the rated the number one restaurant in Orange County. Remember, to get a table; you must make a reservation well in advance.
- Marche Moderne: This establishment serves french-inspired cuisine and is rated as the second-best restaurant in Orange County. The chefs and owners, Florent and Amelia Marneau, are incredibly passionate about what they do, and their food is physical proof thereof.
- Rosine’s Mediterranean Grill: As the name suggests, this eatery specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and does a great job at it. As the fourth best restaurant in Orange County, it’s a must-visit when you are in the area. The restaurant can be found in Anaheim Hills and serves lunch and dinner.
- The Marker San-Francisco: This is a modern and contemporary boutique style of property that offers much more than a bed to sleep at night. They offer from a signature one bedroom to a deluxe two-double room, their rooms are beautifully decorated, and if you’re looking for hot tub rooms in orange county, this is the place for you.
- 1906 Lodge: This is another breathtaking property, located only two blocks from the world-famous Coronado beach. They offer luxurious and comfortable units that are fit for a king. The property offers excellent amenities, which include complimentary breakfast, mimosas, and secure underground parking.
- Pacific Terrace Hotel: This majestic hotel located in San Diego offers the perfect solution for romantic getaways. It provides a combination of modern and classic design principles, and every room has astounding beach views. It also offers room service who can serve you breakfast in bed and champagne at night.
- Disney World: This establishment is most probably one of the most famous entertainment parks in the world. Disney World offers an abundance of activities and also features the most famous Disney characters. If you want a day filled with fun, laughter, and excitement, maybe consider visiting the gigantic Disney World in Orange County.
- Bowers Museum: At the bowers museum, you can expect only the most exemplary history and culture you can imagine. Rated as the best museum in Orange County for over 16 years straight, you should consider this as one of your stops on your romantic getaway. The museum has been operating since 1992 and has always been a landmark in the Orange County area.
It’s vital that you set an itinerary to allocate time to visit all the attractions you want to see. Now there’s only one thing left to do, start planning your next romantic getaway with your partner and a glass of wine.
Image | Source