The Humane Party envisions an America that enjoys:
- A sustainably prosperous economy.
- A fiscally responsible, conscientious and competent government led by elected officials for whom ethics and integrity are not optional.
- Lasting, secure peace and cooperative relationships with all other nations.
- A healthy, educated population with abundant opportunities to pursue happiness.
- A humane legal system in which all beings are free from exploitation, discrimination and abuse.
To establish a disciplined, transparent and accountable government that empowers citizens and industry to build and sustain a humane, secure and prosperous nation.
The Humane Party recognizes that the most ethical path is also the most practical path for America.
The ethical path is to forge a humane national identity, one which prizes empowered voters over elite insiders, respect over exploitation, initiative over entitlement, restraint over indulgence, transparency over obfuscation, foresight over myopia, and conservation over waste.
The practical path is to forgo unsustainable — and destructive — practices that weaken our economy, accelerate our health care costs, compromise our descendants' fiscal future, squander our natural resources, engender hostility among our fellow nations, and endanger our national security.
To attract the people and resources necessary to realize the vision, the Humane Party will seek to:
- Be the change. Establish an organizational culture that embodies compassion, kindness, cooperation, responsibility, accountability, empathy, enthusiasm, promise and prosperity.
- Build the vehicle. Coordinate so as to be effective and efficient at winning elections with skilled candidates who live and lead according to humane ideals.
- Project the vision. Communicate the opportunities and advantages that the Humane Party uniquely offers the United States of America.
- Sow the seeds. Seed, nurture and grow chapters in all states and territories.
- Harvest the votes. Elect Humane Party candidates to serve as
- U.S. President and
- a majority in both houses of Congress.
- Finish the job. Collaborate to pass the legislation necessary to achieve the mission and realize the vision for our nation.