CLAT is a common law admission test that is conducted every year for the admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate programs which is offered by the top 22 national law Universities in India.
It is a dream of every student to crack the CLAT exam with a maximum score and secure admission in one of the top colleges in India.
There are many online coaching sites available in the market but it is very difficult to choose the best one which provides high-quality teaching at an affordable cost.
In this article, you will get to know about the Best CLAT Crash Course and the CLAT exam pattern which will help you during your Preparation.
Toprankers is one of the online coaching which is popularly known for its high-quality teaching by one of the best Experienced faculties in India.
CLAT Crash Course
The CLAT Crash course will help students to cover the whole Syllabus and score good marks in the CLAT exam.
Features of CLAT Crash Course
The distinguish features of CLAT Crash Course are as follows
- The CLAT Crash Course is designed by the Expert faculties as per the latest Syllabus and CLAT Exam pattern.
- You will get high-quality conceptual teaching from the Top Experienced teachers.
- You will also get the study material in PDF format which will help you during the preparation.
- The Counseling and special sessions are provided to the students for strategy building for the CLAT exam.
- You will also get the CLAT Mock Test Series which will help you to practice the Syllabus and analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will get the live doubt clearing sessions which will help students to clear their doubts.
CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT exam is a highly competitive exam that requires a perfect strategy to crack it. Candidates must be aware of the CLAT Exam Pattern which will help them to know the type of questions asked in the exam and how to solve them.
The CLAT exam is conducted through the online mode and the duration of the CLAT exam is two hours.
There are a total 150 number of questions asked in the CLAT exam. The questions are asked in the English language and the type of questions are Multiple type questions.
Each question carries one mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
CLAT Preparation Strategy
The preparation tips for the CLAT exam as per the experts are as follows
- Before starting preparation for the CLAT exam it is recommended to the candidate that they should go through the CLAT exam pattern and syllabus.
- Regular CLAT mock test series to practice the number of questions.
- Revision is one of the most important aspects which help you to recall the concept at the time of the exam.
- Read Newspapers daily and take down the notes of the important points and words which will help you to improve your vocabulary.
- Solve the previous year's question papers so that you can understand the type of questions and the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam.
- Make notes of important topics so that you can revise them at the time of examination
Enroll in the Toprankers online coaching which will help you to score good marks in the CLAT exam and achieve your all goals.
Image | Source