To begin with, you need to know that a moving truck with decals and lettering has the potential of enhancing your brand awareness, promoting your business, and generating more leads.
However, there are numerous factors that determine the efficiency of your truck lettering advertisement. One of the most important design options that helps optimize your investment on your truck is truck fonts.
• Fonts are paramount when choosing the ideal truck lettering. You need to choose a font that complies with your genre. It’s legible.
• Although style is crucial, the main objective of your truck advertisement is mobility and visibility. So, picking a basic font, which you can see from far distances is important.
• Some fonts like Verdana, Ariel Black, and Helvetica elevate your message’s visibility. These are very effective fonts due to the detached letters. Each letter is thicker, which allows viewers to spot and read your vehicle with ease
• Cursive or fancier letters may look creative, but they are hard to decipher. After choosing your favorite font, it’s time to select a font size and color.
• Generally, truck lettering must be 3 inches or bigger. It propels the greatest visibility.
• Your font color decides the impact of your truck lettering.
The popular fonts
There are premier companies that provide exceptional fonts in their truck lettering design tool. You can choose from hundreds of catchy fonts for creating your custom vinyl lettering. There are dedicated design tools to do so.
• Use classic business fonts for creating words with precision and clarity. It will ensure the best window lettering. Action fonts provide the best vehicle lettering.
• Additionally, the firms provide numerous fancy fonts for a range of monograms and logos that you can publish.
• All you need to do is choose your favorite font and the website can direct you to their online letter designer.
• It populates your chosen font and makes it ready for you. You can then type your words.
• After entering your words, choose your favorite color. After finishing the process, you can check out. It’s really that simple.
• The most popular fonts are Albertus, Arial, Times Roman, Arial Black, Art Brush, Corsiva, Princeps, Impact, Georgia, MK British, Tahoma, Heather, Cleopatra, Goudy OS, Garamond, Advert, Imperator, Cairo, and Jaguar JC.
Font and colors
Apart from the logo, your font styles are pivotal. If you don’t have a standard or preferred font setup, the websites can help you conceptualize and design your custom truck lettering fonts that can comply with your brand image and logo.
• Vehicle and truck graphics primarily use colored vinyl rolls, especially the ones that entail adhesive backing. The premier companies use Oracal vinyl because it provides multiple color options.
• They also perform Pantone matching. They also provide leaf style and mirror vinyl, reflective vinyl, and auxiliary specialty vinyl. A prominent example is color-shift vinyl.
• They cut the vinyl graphics on a plotter. It includes thorough masking, taping, and weeding. You can then apply the decal directly to your truck.
Generally, they use advanced Oracal vinyl for the concerned truck lettering projects. They have a lifespan of 7-9 years due to their adhesion and color.