One year after the pandemic, our lives are changed forever. Reflecting back on this challenging time, one thing that many can be grateful for is the amount of lessons learned in the healthcare industry along with the rapid acceleration of digital health.
Real Chemistry has put together 5 important trends that look at in the digital health space:
1. Doctors are more digital than before. A full 80% of physicians are embracing health-related tech in both their personal and professional lives.
2. Physicians who are high adopters of technology behave differently than their counterparts. They strongly believe it can improve patient care.
3. Trends are happening on the patient side as well. Their adoption of digital is transforming healthcare. Patients embracing digital believe it empowers them for managing their own health.
4. Pharma has had a major role in this acceleration and their interaction with physicians is also changing.
5. Both doctors and patients are observing additional digital transformation coming.
Check out the full infographic on 5 digital health trends emerging below, along with the full report here: