Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has announced that the application form of JIMPER MBBS will be available from March 6, 2019, at 11:00 AM. Candidates who are seeking admission to UG medical MBBS courses can apply. Through this exam, candidates can easily get admission in MBBS course of the university and its affiliated Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. There is no offline medium to fill application form of JIPMER MBBS 2019. With the release of the official notification, all the details of the JIPMER exam will also be made available that will provide the candidates with various information related to the exam.
Important Dates to Remember
- Application Forms Starts from- March 6, 2019
- Application Forms will end on- April 12, 2019
- Release Date of Admit Card- Third Week of May 2019
- Date of JIPMER entrance exam- June 2, 2019
It is important for every aspirant to fulfil JIPMER eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Here’s the list of eligibility criteria for filling JIPMER application form.
- Candidates must be Indian National/National Resident of India/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must be born before December 31, 2019, or should be at least age of 17 years.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent level examination from a recognised institution or university. And he or she should have passed with core subjects such as Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Unreserved candidates must score 60% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and English in aggregate.
- Reserved category candidates should score an aggregate of 50% to fill JIPMER application form 2019.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Fill JIPMER Application Form
Following are the steps you should keep in mind to fill JIMPER application form 2019. Let’s talk about them in detail.
Start with Registration: It is important for candidates to go through the link which will be made available when the JIPMER application form 2019 is released. Make sure you enter the name, date of birth, and should possess a valid email ID and an active mobile number. The university will contact candidates via message and email so make sure you enter the details correctly.
Login with Your Details: Once candidates are done with the registration process, they can enter the User ID and Password on the login link received on the email ID. After submitting all the necessary details, click on the ‘login’ button.
Fill Application Form: If you want to edit JIPMER application form 2019, candidates need to click on the ‘Edit’ button on the top right corner of the screen. Now, you need to fill personal details like name, father’s and mother’s name, category, date of birth, nationality, ID proof number, academic qualifications, etc.
Fee Payment: Once you are done submitting personal details, candidates will be required to submit the JIPMER 2019 application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Talking about the fee structure, it is as follows:
- UR & P-UR, EWSs & P-EWSs, OBC & P-OBC: Rs.1500
- For SC/ST & P-SC/ST candidates: Rs.1200
- For NRI/OCI candidates: Rs.3000
- PWD& P-PWD candidates are exempted from application fee
Print Your Application Form: It is important for you to take a printout of the filled JIPMER 2019 application form. At the time of counselling, the application form will be required.
JIPMER Examination 2019 Results
After the examination, the university will release the list of the successful candidates eligible for the counselling rounds. The final JIPMER exam results will be declared on or before 21st June 2019. The merit ranking will be based on the marks scored by the candidates.
JIPMER Counselling 2019
For the counseling procedure, candidates have to first register. The counseling will be held after the declaration of result through offline mode. The counseling process will be started from 26th June 2019. Candidates must keep them updated regarding the events by visiting the official website.