There are many different locations in London that you can choose to stay at when you travel to the city for business or leisure. Naturally, you want to try to select a hotel that is situated in the part of the city where you plan to spend the most time so that you can make travel easier for yourself. The transit system in London is noted as one of the best in the world so if you can find a hotel to stay at that is right near a station you can get anywhere in the city easily and affordably. Victoria can be a great section of London to stay in for just this reason. Here are the top 5 things to do near a Victoria Station hotel so that you can make sure to make the most of your trip.
- Apollo Victoria Theatre – There is nothing quite like going into a city like London and taking in a show. The Apollo Victoria Theatre is just minutes away from Victoria Station so it can be a quick walk for you whether you are staying at a hotel nearby to the theatre or are playing to take the train into Victoria Station to get to the venue.
- Madame Tussauds – Madame Tussauds is known around the world as the place to go to see the finest wax museum in the world. You can marvel at the fantastic wax figures of famous icons all throughout history and across many different genres. Take great pictures and enjoy everything the museum has to offer right in the area near your hotel.
- Westminster Abbey – No trip to London ever seems complete without taking the time to see Westminster Abbey. The building itself is awe-inspiring for the amazing architecture while the history that resides in the building and on the grounds makes this a must-see location.
- The Tate Modern – Each big city seems to have a museum that you need to visit while you are there and for London it is the Tate Modern. Located just a few minutes from the Station and hotels in the area, you can take a nice walk to the museum and see some of the greatest works and artifacts in history.
- River Thames – Located just minutes away from the area is the beautiful River Thames. You can take the opportunity to walk over and have a leisurely stroll along the river and see the beauty and wonder that it holds.
When you are in the Victoria section of London and near to Victoria Station you place yourself in the heart of London and give yourself easy access to any place you may want to go. As you look at the budget hotels in Victoria London you will find that the Victoria Inn London is not only in the perfect location right near Victoria Station and all of these great sites and attractions but it provides you with a clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay for your trip.
[…] As you look at the budget hotels in Victoria London you will find that the Victoria Inn London is not only in the perfect location right near Victoria Station and all of these great sites and attractions but it provides you with a clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay for your trip. […]