This week we reviewed the Cheero Power Plus 3 13400mAh rechargeable battery.
Please see the video below for details and the bullet points below for a summary of our findings – the good, the bad and where to buy.
- High capacity to size ratio
- Light weight – 252 grams (8.9 oz)
- Recharge time was as specified even without a dedicated USB plug (8 hrs)
These honestly aren't that ‘bad' but if i had to choose a couple points to critique, it would be the following.
- Price per 1000mAh – did not compare favorably against similar products (see below) even if you assume that a higher capacity battery may have reduced cost per 1000 mAh, IMHO.
- No LED light – not a huge deal if you don't care about the light but it is a fairly common feature on similar batteries
Please see the following video review:
Find more information about Cheero Here and Here.
Monoprice Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/SmartPhones – Power Bank – 16,000 mAh (19.99 on the monoprice site = $1.25/1000mAh)
Anker PowerCore 20100 (39.99 on Amazon = $1.99/1000mAh)
Reliable product to date with a slightly higher price tag than some close competitors.