If you have done any research into personal drones, or seen someone else flying one around, you probably want to give it a shot. There are a lot of drones out there that you can buy, but unfortunately a lot of them are very pricey. You don’t want to get an expensive one on your first go-around, as you may crash it while learning to fly. Don’t let this stop you though. There are plenty of drones available that can be had on a budget, and are still a ton of fun to fly around. Below are some of the best drones we have found that can fit into your budget.
- UDI U818A – This quadcopter comes packed with a ton of features, all at a real low price. This model has long battery life, a built in camera, is easy to fly, and is designed in such a way that it is easy to repair. It is perfect for beginners as it has all the tools you need to get started, while remaining below $100.
- Syma X5C – This model from Syma is currently only $55.79 on Amazon, which is a steal when you consider the features on board. For starters, it has an HD camera so you can get clear, crisp images when you are flying around. It also has multiple controls that make it easy to fly around, and special technology that allows it to fly further away from you.
- Hubsan X4 – If you want a drone that looks sleek and stylish, this is the one for you. Its looks are not the only things it has going for it however, as it comes with a camera that lets you record video, and easy to use controls. At roughly $50, this is a perfect drone for beginners or anyone on a budget.
- Holy Stone Mini RC Drone – If you want a drone that comes with an excellent camera, great performance, an easy to use controller, and spare parts in case something breaks, then this is the model for you. All of these things come with this drone from Holy Stone, and at an affordable price of around $65 currently on Amazon.
- Haktoys HAK907 – Lastly, we have a model from Haktoys. This one looks different than the other drones on the list, but it still packs great performance at a reasonable price. The biggest drawback to this model is that there is no camera included, but it can be purchased separately and added on. If you want a durable drone at a cost inside your budget, this is a good one to look at.
As you can see, there are plenty of options when it comes to getting a drone on a budget. Our advice before purchasing any of them however is to do some research. You want to make sure that you are going to be happy with your purchase, and the best way to do that is to read some reviews. DroneSelect has a number of reviews that can give you an in-depth and detailed look into some of the most popular drones on the market. The more information you can find out about a particular drone, the more likely it is that you’ll be happy with your purchase. Then you can fly your copter around, taking pictures and videos from the skies, with ease.