High-profile photographer Bob Davis is known for his lighting techniques; In his book, “Lights, Camera, Capture: Creative Lighting Techniques for Digital Photographers“, Davis walked readers through the fundamental and advanced concepts of digital photography lighting with minimal equipment.
Now, the category-defining interactive title is available for iPad, incorporating amazing new multitouch simulations, high resolution photography and more. The App is available today on the iTunes Store for $9.99.
Along with his invaluable advice, Lights, Camera, Capture includes hundreds of videos with Bob helping you see the light to achieve studio-quality images in any situation. He covers the elements of lighting, shows his lighting setups, and shares his two-strobe technique that will enable you to create studio-quality lighting anywhere with only a minimum of equipment. It’s a technique that saves photographers hundreds or thousands of dollars and reduces the amount of equipment that must be carried on each shoot.
If you have always wanted to capture on-location or studio images like you see in magazines and advertising, then the information found in the title will provide all the know-how you need.
Bonus features include an “f-stop simulator” that shows you how a photograph will appear at various apertures and a “Model Lighting Strobe Simulator” that allows you to see how different lighting setups will impact the subject and the final image.
Lights, Camera, Capture for iPad covers and includes:
- All the key elements of photographic lighting, with informative illustrations and lighting grids
- The author’s pioneering two-strobe technique that reduces the amount of equipment a photographer must carry to a shoot and dramatically lowers equipment costs
- The relationship between aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and the effects of different lenses
- How to achieve studio-quality lighting outside the studio
- Professional tips and stunning full-color images
- Over 100 videos from the author’s three-day lighting and photography workshop, and commentary on his photography and how he captures his images
Special Introductory Price! Until November 30, 2010 you can purchase the Lights, Camera, Capture interactive eBook for your iPad from the iTunes store at the reduced price of $9.99. Click here to download.