Play Retro Games on Your iPhone
GBA4iOS is a popular emulator that allows iPhone and iPad owners to play Retro Games from their iOS devices as well as download their favorite GBA game ROMs. In this tutorial explanation about How to Install GBA4iOS in iOS 10.3 on iPhone
GBA4iOS can be installed easily on an iOS 10 iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking. Retro Games was popular game after its launch, and the popularity of it remain pretty intense until the modern gaming console have started hopeful in the market.
- GBA4iOS is a latest Gameboy Advance game Emulator which lets you enjoy Gameboy Advance games on your iPhone any time.
- During our test, we didn’t find anything wrong with how it functions. Having said that you should proceed ahead with the process at your own risk.
- “Emulators” allow you to play up to date video games like Super Nintendo or Atari on your Smartphone or computer. These retro games are called ROMs (Read-Only-Memory) and are software copies of cartridges or CDs like the Sega start cartridge or the Sony Playstation CD.
- It’s illegal to download ROMs as they are protected by copyright.
- By no means, we encourage you to download ROMs.
Note: Nintendo 3DS emulator console games can still be played on an iOS device using the GBA4iOS emulator.
The GBA emulator creates an atmosphere for the Gameboy games to run on iOS platform. The best part about GBA4iOS is, there’s no need of having a jailbroken device in order to install GBA4iOS and play Gameboy Advanced games on it.
How to Install GBA4iOS in iOS 10.3 on iPhone to Play Retro Games
The installation procedure is quite straight forward. It is all about visiting a simple website link in Safari browser, entering a password and confirming the download and installation. Follow the straightforward information below steps to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10.3 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without jailbreak.
Step #1. Open Safari Browser on your iOS device. Then, go to iemulators.com.
Step #2. Next, tap on “Apps” tab.
Step #3. Now, you have to scroll down and tap on GBA4iOS 2.1.
Step #4. Tap on “Download Page” option.
You need to scrolls down again until you find GBA4iOS icon. Now, check out the two versions: symbol and blind date Trick. You have to tap on the “Signed” version.
Step #5. A popup will appear again. You have to tap on the “Install” button → Tap on the “Install GBA4iOS” button.
Step #6. Once done, you should see the app on your device’s Home screen.
Step 7: Go to Settings -> General and tap on Profile.
Step 8: Find the profile labeled with your Apple ID and open it.
Step 9: Tap on the Trust button.
Step 10: Go back to the Home screen and open GBA4iOS
You can now start playing Retro Games directly from your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download GBA4iOS on a Jailbroken iPhone
Download GBA4iOS on your jailbroken device, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Cydia from your springboard.
- Tap the search icon and type “GBA4iOS”
- Tap Install to download & install the app.
- Tap Reload Springboard to respiring.