Registration is now open for the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia from April 27 to April 29, the NFL announced today. Fans may sign-up at NFL.com/FanMobilePass or download the NFL Draft – Fan Mobile Pass app to participate in the free NFL Draft Experience presented by Dannon Oikos Triple Zero, the largest fan festival created by the league, spanning the size of 25 football fields.
At the NFL Draft Experience, fans can partake in interactive activities, such as a 100-yard zip line, the Vertical Jump and the 40-Yard Dash, immersive games and virtual reality experiences, player autograph sessions, and more. Additional information, including a list of events, is available at NFL.com/DraftExperience.
The NFL is providing fans with more opportunities than ever before to see the event by constructing an open-air theater on the steps of the historic Philadelphia Museum of Art. For the first time, fans will be able to view all three days of the NFL Draft in an outdoor environment, as well as participate in free attractions as part of the NFL Draft Experience.
By registering for Fan Mobile Pass, fans will also be eligible to win a free ticket for themselves and a guest to access seating inside the NFL Draft Theater. Fans without seated tickets can still watch team selections due to the unique outdoor nature of this year’s event.
Fans attending the NFL Draft Experience will also have the chance to receive standby tickets to the theater, as seats become available, by checking-in at the event through the Fan Mobile Pass app on Thursday for Round 1, Friday for Rounds 2-3, and Saturday for Rounds 4-7.
The NFL Draft will be televised nationally by NFL Network and ESPN at the following times:
- Thursday, April 27 – 8:00 PM ET
- Friday, April 28 – 7:00 PM ET
- Saturday, April 29 – 12:00 PM ET
Important Dates for Fans:
- March 6: Fans may now sign-up for Fan Mobile Pass at NFL.com/FanMobilePass. By registering, fans will have access to the NFL Draft Experience, as well as the chance to win a free ticket for themselves and a guest to access seating inside the NFL Draft Theater.
- March 19: Until Sunday, March 19 at 11:59 PM ET, fans may register for Fan Mobile Pass to be eligible for free seated tickets inside the NFL Draft Theater. After March 19, registration remains open for the NFL Draft Experience, which also makes fans eligible for standby theater tickets as seats become available.
- March 22: Fans randomly selected for seated tickets will receive an e-mail on or around March 22 notifying them of the date (one of three days) and instructions for confirming attendance.
- April 27 to April 29: The free NFL Draft Experience football festival opens for fans of all ages and teams. Fans in attendance will be able to view all three days of the Draft in an outdoor environment and have the chance to receive stand-by tickets to be seated inside the NFL Draft Theater.