Hands On: Koala iPad wall mount
The great folks over at Dockem recently sent over a Koala iPad wall mount to review and I’ve checked it out for a couple weeks. It’s not that the review took weeks but basically I wanted to prove out that there wouldn’t be any residue left over from the adhesives used to mount it to the wall.
My steps went something like this –
- Open the package and remove the 2 mount pieces and the 2 command strips.
- Peel and stick the command strips to the mount pieces
- Determine size by placing the Koala Mount parts on either side of my iPad 2
- Press against my cabinet.
- Remove ipad and press in the spots mentioned in the instructions (this may have been the most “difficult” step but only because I had to press and hold several times)
That was it. It is very convenient and can keep my iPad out of the way when needed. I can see home uses for this wall mount in several places. For example – in the kitchen when using the iPad as a recipe book or even the garage when working on a project with the help of a YouTube “how to” video. They have additional ideas at the Dockem site.
Check the video below for information on using the Koala Mount and the easy removal.