The 31st annual Progressive International Motorcycle Shows series is set to launch its 2011-2012 nationwide tour.
The upcoming tour will have an increased focus on bringing more manufacturers and an engaging show experience to the widest audience of enthusiasts across the country. Motorcycle riders and powersports fans from coast to coast will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of new street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters, ATVs, UTVs and more.
And the coolest part – INFOtainment News will be right in the middle of all the action !!
We’ll have a team mixing and mingling with all the riders, reps, enthusiasts, and any celebs that show up.
Live webCast Stream – Video will show below when we start streaming…
This being the nation’s largest touring motorcycle event is also expected to connect riders with products and services that support their motorcycling lifestyle, providing the opportunity to see, touch and try on the latest gear and accessories. This nationwide series will also feature new interactive entertainment, as well as educational experiences designed for all types of riders.
Stay tuned, bookmark this page and come back because we’ll be at the show at the Convention Center in Long Beach, California THIS weekend (December 9 – 11).
Oh yeah – ONE of you lucky readers will receive a special prize. We’ve worked a smokin’ deal with the manufacturer and we have a brand new Momo Fighter helmet that we’re giving away.
This thing is SWEET !! Check the specs out:
The Momo FIGHTER, historically inspired by the helmets of the helicopter is renewed strengthening the union between technology and style. Completely redesigned from the center MOMODESIGN style, the Fighter is enhanced because of aesthetic and functional details:
- XS – XL sizes
- ABS shell material
- Coating: with special paints for increased weather resistance
- Interior removable and washable (excluding neckroll)
- Anti-scratch visor
It’s close to a $300 helmet. If you ride a motorcycle – you WANT this helmet !!
- Only shipping to U.S.A. (sorry to our international readers)
- Entrance criteria is simple, but you have to do at least 3 of the 5 things listed below
- Like our Facebook Fan Page – http://facebook.com/HicksNewMedia
- Follow us on Twitter – @INFOtainNews
- Leave a comment below saying you want entered in the contest (this one is required, obviously)
- Share this post to your friends on Facebook
- Share this post with your followers on Twitter using the hashtag #infotainnews
Soon after the show, we’ll use a random number generator and select the winner from the entrants. GOOD LUCK !!
Check out our coverage during Media Day.