World Cyber Games Announces WCG 2011 Grand Final Titles
The folks behind World Cyber Games, arguably the premier international video game competition and festival, today announced the official game titles for the WCG 2011 Grand Final which will be held in Korea this fall.
The list features 9 game titles distributed in various genres.
WCG 2011 Official Game Titles and Genres:
- Tekken 6 (Namco Bandai Games)
FPS (First Person Shooting)
- Counter-Strike 1.6 (Valve)
- Crossfire (Neowiz Games/Smilegate)
- Special Force (Dragonfly)
MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard Entertainment)
RTS (Real Time Strategy)
- League of Legends (Riot Games)
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard Entertainment)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (Blizzard Entertainment)
- FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
“This year WCG selected world’s most popular titles across every genre. WCG values gamers’ feedback and we have determined that the announced titles are among the most popular and challenging titles available today,” said Sean Lee, Senior Manager of Publisher Relations, World Cyber Games, Inc. “We are excited to unveil the official game titles for this year and we look forward to another exciting year of competition to crown the world’s best players.”
WCG will announce additional promotional titles for the WCG 2011 Grand Final. The titles announced today will be available for regional qualification tournaments in countries around the world.
The competition runs from September 30th – October 3rd.