“Our customers have been buzzing about the new Nintendo 3DS and we’re excited to give them the opportunity to be one step closer to owning this innovative new product,” said Chris Homeister, senior vice president and general manager of Home Entertainment for Best Buy. “With all of the hottest games and Nintendo 3DS accessories on the way, we’re the one-stop shop for anyone from the casual player to the gaming enthusiast.”
Crowned the “Best in Gaming” by the CNET “Best of CES 2011” awards, the Nintendo 3DS is one of the hottest electronics launches of the new decade, allowing users to have a 3D portable entertainment experience without the need for special glasses.
Key features of the Nintendo 3DS:
- Compact, portable size that only weighs approximately 8 ounces
- 3D screen with an adjustable 3D Depth Slider
- Touch-screen controls
- One inner camera and two outer cameras that can take 3D pictures
- Motion sensors to detect movements during games
- An analog Circle Pad and traditional video game button controls
The Nintendo 3DS can be pre-ordered for $249.99 and will be available on March 27, 2011.
For additional information or to see more Best Buy gaming offers, please visit www.bestbuy.com/3ds.
[via Best Buy]