KPMG, the global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, today announces the availability of the KPMG App for iPad on the App Store.
The app was developed in response to KPMG clients’ desire for faster and easier access to KPMG’s insight and thought leadership while on-the-go.
The new KPMG App for iPad hosts hundreds of articles, publications, surveys and studies, providing instant and interactive access to a robust library of insightful business thought leadership covering a wide range of topics including Industry, Advisory, Tax and Audit. Every week, new global publications will be added to the app, so users will always find something new, current and relevant.
“At KPMG we know that, to be successful in an increasingly complex and changing business and regulatory environment, it’s more important than ever for business leaders to have access to the information that can help inform decisions or provoke thinking – and to be able to do it quickly, easily, anywhere in the world,” says Charlie Sharman, Head of Global Marketing for KPMG. “The KPMG App for iPad is like having a business guru with you at all times: providing business insight and a wealth of knowledge.”
Key features of the KPMG App for iPad include:
- Sort through our library of articles, reports, briefings, surveys, policy analyses and global publications
- Access best practices and insights from a broad range of industries
- Effortlessly download publications to your KPMG bookshelf for easy access and future reference
- Save your thoughts and comments through interactive bookmarks and annotation functions
- Ability to interact with KPMG subject matter experts around the world
The KPMG App for iPad is available for free from the App Store here.
For more information on the app visit our dedicated webpage at http://www.kpmg.com/ipad.