The company name isn’t shown in the listing – only the location – Cupertino, California. Those of us in the tech industry know that a lot of good stuff comes out of Silicon Valley, so there could be some promise here.
Position Summary: iPad Developer
We are working with a stealth mode startup developing a consumer facing web site and mobile applications to deliver subscription based content. They have an experienced core team in place and are looking to build on their successful development to date – come talk to us and help shape and deliver their new products.
They are a startup company developing a high scale, consumer facing web site on traditional LAMP stack. The pages are dynamically generated with their PHP Widgets and use jQuery for client side interactions, animations, and AJAX updates. The mobile apps will use the same infrastructure as the web site but add offline access and a custom interface built around the platform. You should be comfortable with developing features from the interface down to the feeds, extending the API’s where needed.
The first mobile apps out of the gate will provide a natural touch interface and offline access. You need to be passionate about user centered design, creating responsive and intuitive interfaces, and crafting a product centered around the needs and behaviors of people on the go.
More about our client:
- They pair designers and developers, design, prototype, and cycle until it is just right
- They use agile development and rapid cycle
- They have a dedicated professional test team
- They eat their own dog food, using their product daily
- Experience building clean, usable, tight products
- Highly motivated, great working independently and with teams and delivering on commitments with a strong portfolio!
- Comfortable in objective C, know iOS
- Understand structured development, source code control, agile development
- 5+ years user interface design
If you meet these required skills click here to apply.
Note: THE Tech Scoop is not affiliated or in anyway associated with this organization – we’re just posting cool jobs that you, our readership, may be interested in.