Threadsy Keeps Getting Better
The idea behind Threadsy, pull all your social interactions together in one, easy to use and enjoyable experience.
I know you all have many different tools for managing either your email, your Facebook, Twitter, or even Flickr profiles. But wouldn’t it be nice to have all that stuff aligned neatly and intuitively from one centralized web environment? Nuff said, and no I don’t work for them (I have asked for a t-shirt from the company which they haven’t sent yet…)
Regardless, today Thready announced some slight, but in my mind, significant updates to their offering:
- Faster display of Streams and faster switching between Streams account filters.
- 5 times more Stream items will show up in your Streams column if you leave threadsy open for a while.
- The Streams column now uses Facebook’s Graph API, their preferred, latest, and most supported API. This insures that threadsy will be able to take advantage of the most up-to-date Facebook changes going forward.
- Clicking on a hashtag in tweets (e.g., #worldcup) now does a Twitter search.
- Play Facebook videos and Youtube videos directly in Facebook posts in your stream.
- Photos and videos posted as short URLs now appear in Streams. For example, a bit.ly link to a twitpic now shows the twitpic photo in threadsy.
- See the number of Likes next to the thumbs up icon for every Facebook post.
If you’re interested, go check ‘em out here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social Communications Platform Threadsy Is Now Open To The Public (thenextweb.com)
- Threadsy harnesses Facebook likes to highlight your mutual passions (social.venturebeat.com)