One of my favorite webpreneurs, Erin Blaskie, recently held a very insightful seminar on key strategies for generating quality blog content.
As we, in this world of interweb content delivery and creation try to provide our audiences with information that is worth reading it is always helpful to receive points and direction from those that have been successful.
Check out these slides and leave your feedback.
I primary gravitated towards her slides entitled Finding Inspiration & Ideas and the act of creating lists and the create a series slide – that’s brilliant and very easy to do. I’ve done it before with end-of-the-year top 25 lists, top 10 mobile apps, and have had great success with our Personality Profile series on our sister site: INFOtainment News. From Erin’s slide she points out:
- Lists work great because they highlight or showcase people, services, ideas or things
- Create a list for your target market and link out to relevant websites
- Create a helpful series on how-to’s, compare two similar things or showcase clients
- Series should have a sticky factor and will keep people on your blog for a long time
Related articles by Zemanta
- Create An Electronic Vision Board (thetechscoop.net)