Apple is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead the Front End Web Development of the Apple Online Store. This senior manager will be responsible for the technical leadership and management of the Front End engineering team.
As the technology which is the face of the Apple Online Store, the management of the front end engineering team has a major impact on Apple’s online strategy.
– Day to day leadership for the front end web development engineering team with a focus on employee development
– Strong skills moving technology teams away from tactical operation issues and towards strategic feature development
– Dedicated problem-solver with the ability to work in a fast paced environment where multiple releases are a fact of life
– In-depth knowledge and experience designing and developing robust web applications
– Comfortable evangelizing web technologies across the organization
– Build strong partnership with various UI design teams and business groups of the online store.
– Well-verse in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline
– Effective hiring practices which brings new talent to the team
– Significant demonstrated experience developing e-commerce applications in a multi-tier, distributed environment.
– Track record of successfully evangelizing technology across a large organization
– Meticulous attention to technical and visual detail
– Demonstrated experience with a variety of development methodologies and willingness to adapt these to the needs of an organization
– Comfortable managing a multitude of projects inside of multiple releases
– Ability to actively and efficiently collaborate with both business and design teams to validate technology decisions
– Proven success managing both local and remote engineering team
To apply click here.