8. You can sit around and play in your PJs! Even if you’re one sexy woman in a short red dress, Las Vegas surely won’t allow you to play poker in your lingerie. If you choose to play poker online, you can dress, look, and wear whatever you want. In the comfort of your own home, you are able to relax and keep all of your energy focused on the game and not yourself.
7. You can stay where you’re at. If you’ve ever gone to the casino, you’ve probably had to leave the table to get food, drink, and to use the restroom. When you’re playing online from the comfort of your home, you can get food and something to drink whenever you need it without ever leaving the table! Online, you are at a virtual table.
6. You’re in control. While you play online poker, you are able to choose your own call and call your own shots. Some casinos these days only provide certain types of poker, usually the more popular types. With online poker, you are able to play all kinds of poker. From Texas Hold ‘Em to Horse, you have them all at your fingertips and there are no limits.
5. Fast play time. The Internet was made to be fast, and this includes online poker. With online poker, you usually end up playing at least 50 percent more hands that you would ever play at a real casino table.
4. You are anonymous. This can be advantageous as you do not have any nervous tics or have to keep a poker face. You can actually bluff opponents easier if they cannot see you
3. You can use poker tools to help your game. Playing from home allows you to have as many tools and toys as you want. You can look at hand histories and use tools to track your betting rate. There are all sorts of tools to help you improve your game. If you try bringing electronic toys into a Vegas casino and you will probably need a lawyer.
2. You can save money. With online poker, you never have to worry about traveling to the casino or tipping the dealer. You can save gas money as well as money on food and drinks.
1. More chances to play poker. When you play online poker, there are many more tables available for you to play at. You never have to worry about crowding like you do at the normal casino. Online there are never any sort of waiting periods, at least not ones that last more than a couple minutes. If you play poker online, you also have the chance to play at multiple tables at the same time. Some people have been able to handle 10 different games. You can’t do this in Vegas!
Online poker provides you with the best gambling action as well as real money with game stimulation that is much better than the one in Las Vegas. www.sportsbook-watch.com has best betting reviews and recommendations of the best poker, sportsbooks and casino websites. They list and review only the best gambling websites.
Simon M Skinner has worked in the online gaming industry since 2000. He has worked for some of the top online sportsbooks and now runs http://www.sportsbook-watch.com which reviews and recommends gambling companies online. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Five Star Gamble Online Casino Guide – A Great Hub For Online Casino Reviews And Info (areyouscreening.com)
- Online-Casinos.com – A Guide To Online Casino Gambling (killerstartups.com)