It’s that time when we all sit around and reflect on the happenings of the year prior and begin planning for the opportunities that are forthcoming in the new year.
This year, for the first time, I’m going to publicly share my goals and aspirations for the coming year.
- Spend more quality time individually with family and friends
- Better balance time between home and work (the old “work/life balance” mentality I learned at a previous employer)
- Take atleast 1 photo a day (shouldn’t be a problem since I have such a beautiful family)
- Take IT consulting and blogging to “the next level” – whatever that is
- ELIMINATE debt outside of mortgage and cars (pray for me on this one)
- Find a local church home
- Be more involved socially, politically, and spiritually
That last one completely defines my mantra for 2009: Faith, Family, and Service
Be safe this New Year’s Eve and see you in the new year !!